Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
DELICIOUS! Easy to cook and easy to clean up one-dish meal. Adapted from DVO Enterprises Cook'n On the Go
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled & cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium bell peppers, any color,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced or diced
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in 12- or 14-inch skillet.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for approx.
- 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.