Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to put together and can be done the night before.
- 4 boneless pork chops (thin cut)
- 3 (15 ounce) cansof sliced cooked potatoes (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (no water added)
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 2 cups of crushed Ritz crackers
- 5 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a nonstick spray, spray a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops in the bottom.
- Next add the sliced potatoes (drained).
- Add sliced mushrooms (drained).
- Mix the cream of mushroom soups with the sour cream and pour over the sliced mushrooms.
- Add the crushed crackers on top. Dollop on the butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops.