1/1 Photo of One-Dish Microwave Spaghetti
Quick and easy comfort food. Complete meal on it's own, but garlic bread and a tossed salad make great additions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, plus
- 19 1/2 ounces jars water
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 lb spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Crumble ground beef into a microwave-safe casserole; add garlic salt& onion.
- 2Microwave on high until no longer pink (about 4 minutes); stirring once.
- 3Drain; stir to break meat into smaller pieces.
- 4Add tomato sauce, water, mushrooms, remaining seasonings and spaghetti.
- 5Cover with casserole lid; microwave for 10-12 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring twice.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Dish Microwave Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.3
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 1437.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: