Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy, savory and very hearty, this is truly a great main dish recipe for people on the go!!
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 226.79 g chopped chicken breast
- 226.79 g Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 297.66 g can condensed French onion soup
- 78.07 ml picante sauce
- 236.59 ml instant rice
- 226.79 g cooked shrimp
- 118.29 ml frozen green pea
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken, sausage and garlic and saute until browned. Drain fat.
- Stir in soup and sauce and heat to a boil. Finally, stir in rice, shrimp and peas. Cover skillet and simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.