Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An Easy one...
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine soup and milk, pour over chicken.
- Combine stuffing and water, spoon over chicken.
- Cover, cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
Quick and easy to put together! Have been making this for years! Can spice it up to your liking, easy to adapt!
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used 5 chicken breasts but I didn't adjust the rest of the ingredients. My breasts were also frozen and I started this late so I got cooked this on high in my crock for three hours and it was done perfectly. We did think it could have used some seasoning like pepper and maybe some garlic powder. Easy recipe to put together.
This was so easy to prepare. Put it all in the crock and went about my day and at the end of the day yummy chicken, made prefer recipe exactly. Thanks