Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in an old recipe book that I had. It is wonderful and easy to make! <><
Make and share this One Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix water and margarine. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
- Spoon stuffing across center of a 3 quart baking dish, leaving space on both sides for the chicken.
- Arrange chicken on each side of stuffing. Sprinkle paprika over chicken.
- Mix soup, milk and parsley. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 400* for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.