1/1 Photo of One Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake
I found this in an old recipe book that I had. It is wonderful and easy to make! <><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water and margarine. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
- 2Spoon stuffing across center of a 3 quart baking dish, leaving space on both sides for the chicken.
- 3Arrange chicken on each side of stuffing. Sprinkle paprika over chicken.
- 4Mix soup, milk and parsley. Pour over chicken.
- 5Cover and bake at 400* for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 713.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix