Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
The gravy that the soup and milk make, along with the poultry and stuffing reminds me of Thanksgiving. And I don't have to wait for November to have this meal.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 min.
- or until done.
- Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand 2 min.
- Place chicken on top of stuffing.
- Combine soup and milk throughly and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with favorite cheese.
- Cover and heat thru.
This is a good "I am so tired from work and don't have much time to cook" meal... very simple and good.