Recipe by Mean Jeanne
The gravy that the soup and milk make, along with the poultry and stuffing reminds me of Thanksgiving. And I don't have to wait for November to have this meal.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 min.
- or until done.
- Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand 2 min.
- Place chicken on top of stuffing.
- Combine soup and milk throughly and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with favorite cheese.
- Cover and heat thru.