- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hot water, butter and stuffing mix; set aside.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook on medium heat 5 minute on each side.
- Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with the prepared stuffing. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 10 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- 6 Servings.