Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
"Campbell's" Soup Recipe! Easy! My Mom used to make this all the time with Cream of Mushroom Soup, Chicken, and the Microwave!
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) canyour favorite campbell cream soup
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked regular long-grained white rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- MIX soup, water, rice, paprika, and pepper in 2-QT.
- shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Season with additional paprika and pepper.
- Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until done.
Great recipe! I did use 2 cups water. I topped with cheese and used 1 can cream of chicken and 1 can cheese soup. You can do so many things with this recipe. We just love it and it is sooo easy! Thank you Marlee!!
The whole family liked this, now that does not happen everyday! This was very simple to make, bake and fast to put on the table. Make sure you use 2 cups of water I think that will work better to insure the rice is cooked. I can see making this for a potluck dinner and cutting the chicken breast into pieces. I think you could even saute some celery and onions to add a bit more flavor to this dish. I'll be using this recipe regularly.