Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Chicken and rice paired with a creamy mushroom sauce bake together for a delicious one-dish meal that's easy to make and eas to clean up.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
- RECIPE TIPS:.
- Recipe Note: For creamier rice, increase the water to 1 1/3 cups.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend and crusty whole wheat rolls. For dessert serve fresh apple slices and store-bough caramel sauce for dipping.