Recipe by Vino Girl
Top Review by Munchkin Mama
Loved this! I tried it for dinner tonight because I saw it in a magazine and was going to post it if it wasnt already here. I used 3 c. cut-in-half chicken nuggets. This is going to get added to my list of family favorites. Thanks for posting! :)
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes fast rising yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup water (very warm 120-130 F)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 (11 1/2 ounce) frozen breaded chicken tenders or 3 (11 1/2 ounce) frozen breaded chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix batter ingredients together in a 8x8-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top batter evenly with chicken. Pour marinara sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cheese and herbs.
- Place in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.