Top Review by Tebo
I liked this because of its simplicity and taste. The chicken was very moist and tender. All I added was some cranberry sauce and it was like a mini Christmas dinner!! Glad you shared this Rececca.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix (for chicken)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, hot
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut up (1/2 stick)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 1/4 lbs.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream or 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix contents of vegetable/seasoning packet, hot water, and butter in large bowl until butter is melted.
- Stir in stuffing crumbs just to moisten. Let stand 5 min.
- Place chicken down center of 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Spoon some of the stuffing over chicken. Spoon remaining stuffing along both sides of chicken.
- Bake at 375 for 35 min. or until chicken is cooked through.