Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix (for chicken)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, hot
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut up (1/2 stick)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 1/4 lbs.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream or 1⁄3 cup milk
- Mix contents of vegetable/seasoning packet, hot water, and butter in large bowl until butter is melted.
- Stir in stuffing crumbs just to moisten. Let stand 5 min.
- Place chicken down center of 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Spoon some of the stuffing over chicken. Spoon remaining stuffing along both sides of chicken.
- Bake at 375 for 35 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
I liked this because of its simplicity and taste. The chicken was very moist and tender. All I added was some cranberry sauce and it was like a mini Christmas dinner!! Glad you shared this Rececca.
I used Cream of chicken instead of mushroom and it was wonderful !!! My whole family loved it !!
This was easy and delicious!! I'll have to double this one next time I make it.