Recipe by Kym in Ohio
This recipe is so easy and delicious.
Top Review by sugarpea
This baked to a great comfort-food meal. The chicken came out moist and tender. I made my own stuffing using homemade unsalted broth so I did add a bit of salt to the dressing. I forgot how salty canned soup is; I didn't need to add any extra. Other than my mistake, this was just as advertised; easy and one dish.
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, for chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss contents of vegetable seasoning packet, stuffing mix, and 1 2/3 cup water set aside.
- Place chicken in 13 x 9 baking dish or 2 quart baking dish.
- Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Spoon stuffing evenly over the top; Bake at 375 degree for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.