Recipe by On-the-Mark
An old standby with many variations. This recipe is from Campbells soup Kitchen
Top Review by Rainbowz
Ridiculously easy recipe to make. I have added frozen peas, onions, whatever I see in the fridge that would work nicely. You may need to add a few minutes if adding frozen extras, though.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.