Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this dish when I was in a hurry to make dinner. My boys wanted to make chocolate chip cookies and it ran into my dinner preparation time so I whipped this up.They loved it and told me to post it and "don't forget to take a picture of it!"
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups diced chicken breasts (uncooked)
- 2 cups diced potatoes (cooked)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, put through the food processor (cooked)
- 3 cups cooked small shell pasta
- salt and pepper
- empty can of soup into large skillet.
- add one soup can of milk to skillet-stir together over low heat.
- add chicken- cover, continue cooking over low heat approximately 15 minutes-stirring occassionally.
- add broccoli, onions ,potatoes and macaroni.
- stirring ocassionally.
- continue to cook until chicken is cooked.