Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Want to have Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's most favourite breakfast? Go ahead! Its right here :)
- 177.44 ml refined flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml sugar, powdered
- 2 eggs
- 158.51 ml milk
- 0.19-0.32 ml vanilla essence
- 14.79-29.58 ml oil
- 44.37-59.16 ml maple syrup or 44.37-59.16 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Break the eggs in another bowl.
- Add milk and essence and mix well.
- Make a well in the bowl containing the dry ingredients.
- Pour in the liquid and whisk so that there are no lumps.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Add few drops of oil to grease the pan.
- Pour in some of the batter and spread it in the pan.
- Cook the pancake over medium heat.
- When it is light brown, turn and cook on the other side till brown.
- Serve with maple syrup or honey on top.