Want to have Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's most favourite breakfast? Go ahead! Its right here :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Break the eggs in another bowl.
- 3Add milk and essence and mix well.
- 4Make a well in the bowl containing the dry ingredients.
- 5Pour in the liquid and whisk so that there are no lumps.
- 6Heat a non-stick pan.
- 7Add few drops of oil to grease the pan.
- 8Pour in some of the batter and spread it in the pan.
- 9Cook the pancake over medium heat.
- 10When it is light brown, turn and cook on the other side till brown.
- 12Serve with maple syrup or honey on top.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One dish breakfast - French pancakes with maple syrup
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 222.9 mg
- Sodium 876.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 13.8 g