Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Want to have Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's most favourite breakfast? Go ahead! Its right here :)
Make and share this One dish breakfast - French pancakes with maple syrup recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup refined flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar, powdered
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 -5 drops vanilla essence
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons maple syrup or 3 -4 tablespoons honey
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Break the eggs in another bowl.
- Add milk and essence and mix well.
- Make a well in the bowl containing the dry ingredients.
- Pour in the liquid and whisk so that there are no lumps.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Add few drops of oil to grease the pan.
- Pour in some of the batter and spread it in the pan.
- Cook the pancake over medium heat.
- When it is light brown, turn and cook on the other side till brown.
- Serve with maple syrup or honey on top.