Recipe by Dicewoman
A great recipe for any time of year. Less mess, because it's only in one bowl! Very easy, and very tasty!
Top Review by MA HIKER
A very tasty bread and the one-bowl is a nice twist. I used sugar which I think I would cut to 3/4 cup - it was a bit sweet for me. I also use 1/4 cup egg substitute. Posted for spring 2007 PAC.
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 236.59 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml pumpkin
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with PAM or other cooking spray. (Or just grease loaf pan.).
- In medium-sized bowl, mix oil and Splenda until combined.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Add flour all at once. Mix until smooth.
- Sprinkle baking soda and baking powder over batter. Mix well.
- Sprinkle cloves and cinnamon over batter. Mix well.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, scraping sides.
- Bake in center of the oven at 350 degrees for one hour.