1/1 Photo of One Bowl Pumpkin Bread
1 hr 15 mins
A great recipe for any time of year. Less mess, because it's only in one bowl! Very easy, and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray loaf pan with PAM or other cooking spray. (Or just grease loaf pan.).
- 3In medium-sized bowl, mix oil and Splenda until combined.
- 4Add egg and mix well.
- 5Add vanilla extract and pumpkin. Mix well.
- 6Add flour all at once. Mix until smooth.
- 7Sprinkle baking soda and baking powder over batter. Mix well.
- 8Sprinkle cloves and cinnamon over batter. Mix well.
- 9Fold in walnuts.
- 10Pour batter into loaf pan, scraping sides.
- 11Bake in center of the oven at 350 degrees for one hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Bowl Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.5
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 178.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g