1/1 Photo of One Bowl Pumpkin Bread
1 hr 15 mins
A great recipe for any time of year. Less mess, because it's only in one bowl! Very easy, and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray loaf pan with PAM or other cooking spray. (Or just grease loaf pan.).
- 3In medium-sized bowl, mix oil and Splenda until combined.
- 4Add egg and mix well.
- 5Add vanilla extract and pumpkin. Mix well.
- 6Add flour all at once. Mix until smooth.
- 7Sprinkle baking soda and baking powder over batter. Mix well.
- 8Sprinkle cloves and cinnamon over batter. Mix well.
- 9Fold in walnuts.
- 10Pour batter into loaf pan, scraping sides.
- 11Bake in center of the oven at 350 degrees for one hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Bowl Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.5
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 178.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g