This one's for the "undercooked cookies are the best" crowd. Well, I suppose I'll allow you to cook them all the way if you like. :) I've tweaked this recipe a bit to get it to the point that it's no fuss, and can even be done in one bowl. No messy scooping around in the peanut butter jar; this one uses peanut butter chips instead. You can substitute other types of chips if you like - chocolate, white chocolate, butterscotch, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat margarine or butter in the microwave on half-power until mostly melted.
- 2With a wire whisk, mix in brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- 3Dump in flour, baking soda and salt (if you're a purist, you can mix them in a separate bowl ahead of time, but I've always had just as good of results with the single-bowl method). Stir with a large wooden or plastic spoon until flour is completely incorporated.
- 4Add peanut butter chips and stir.
- 5Pour batter into a greased 13x9-inch pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until it's nicely browned and looks set.
- 6Meanwhile, eat any remaining batter sticking to the bowl. :).
- 7If you like your blondies more done, you can bake them a bit longer until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. I have no idea how long that takes because I've never gone that far. I find they're just right at about 22 minutes, and definitely best when warm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Bowl Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Chip Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 82.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g