Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (about 9 ounces)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup hot strong brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup light chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's Lite Syrup)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare cake, lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 6 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise and oil; beat with a mixer at low speed until well blended. Slowly add brewed coffee and vanilla; beat with a mixer at low speed 1 minute or until well blended. Stir in chocolate; pour batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- To prepare mocha cream, combine water and coffee granules in a large bowl; stir until granules dissolve. Add marshmallow creme; beat with a mixer at low speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mocha cream over top of cake; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill until ready to serve.