momthecook #2's Note:
This is practically as easy as a cake mix. It makes a real splash in appearance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Throw first 10 ingredients into a bowl.
- 2With an electric mixer at low speed, mix until ingredients are all moistened.
- 3Scrape down bowl and turn mixer to high speed.
- 4Mix for 3 minutes.
- 5Divide between three 8" round greased cake pans and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Whip cream with instant coffee and sugar.
- 7Place first layer of cooled cake on serving plate and top with half of the whipped cream.
- 8Cover with the second layer and put the other half of the cream on.
- 9Top with third layer.
- 10Heat the ready made frosting for about 15 seconds in the microwave, until just pourable.
- 11Pour over the top of the cake to make a glaze. The whipped cream will peek out of the sides.
- 12Once the actual cake is made, the assembly only takes a couple of minutes, and it will look like you are a kitchen magician.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Bowl Midnight Mocha Madness
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.1
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 594.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 65.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g