Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
5 minute prep time, one bowl for clean up, makes 60 pieces of fudge. Need I say more?
- 1⁄2 cup butter (butter makes it taste better)
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chunks, can use Milk Chocolate
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place butter, sugar and milk in heavy 4-qt. saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 min., stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually add chocolate chunks, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into greased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 60 pieces.