1/1 Photo of One-Bowl Devil's Food Cake
The beauty of this recipe is that the ingredients are mixed in one step. It is a no-fail recipe that is simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 2 round cake pans.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and beat at low speed until moistened; beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- 4Pour into cake pans and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove from pans and cool.
- 6Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
- 7This recipe can also be baked in a 9x13-inch pan or 18 cupcakes with baking time adjustments.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Bowl Devil's Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 359.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g