The beauty of this recipe is that the ingredients are mixed in one step. It is a no-fail recipe that is simple and delicious.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 round cake pans.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and beat at low speed until moistened; beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into cake pans and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove from pans and cool.
- Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
- This recipe can also be baked in a 9x13-inch pan or 18 cupcakes with baking time adjustments.