Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I make this often as a side dish for my family it's an easy one-bowl dish that is big on flavor!
Top Review by Dallas Chef W/Out Time
Carb heaven! I made one substitution and 2 additions. Substituted cilantro for parslay (added a nice flavor). In the last 10 minutes I threw bacon bits and a handful of cheddar cheese on top. YUM, Yum, yum. I'm bloated and blissed......5 stars!
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- seasoned salt & freshly ground black pepper (can use white salt)
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese