Recipe by Redsie
From Kraft. You can use different kinds of cookies!!
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I made these with homemade chocolate chip cookies, peanuts and a few extra chocolate chips sprinkled on top because our cookies didn't have a lot in them. Glad I did because we felt the brownie needed a richer chocolate flavor. Next time I may try to double the Baker's Chocolate. They have a very unique flavor and are a great way to use up extras cookies.
- 4 baker's unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal cookies or 1 cup peanut butter cookies or 1 cup vanilla wafers or 1 cup chocolate chip cookies or 1 cup Oreo cookies
- 1 cup chopped peanuts or 1 cup chopped toasted sliced almonds or 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving 3 inches of foil extending over short sides of pan. Create handles by crunching up extended foil; grease foil lining.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour until well blended.
- Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies and 1 cup stir-ins. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with additional 1 cup chopped cookies.
- Bake 30 to 35 minute or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. Do not overbake. Cool in pan. Lift out of pan onto cutting board, using foil handles.
- Cut into 24 squares.