Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
a moist delicious chocolate cake that is the perfect canvas for your favorite frosting.
Make and share this One Bowl Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour sugar soda and cocoa into a bowl.
- Add water, salad dressing, and vanilla.
- Beat 2 minutes with a hand mixer on medium speed.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
i cooked this for 45 minutes in a pyrex pan, i tossed some slivered almonds on top before baking. This was very rich and creamy and as you can see looked great!