This is an oldie but a goodie from Super Foods Ideas magazine that I have adapted a little.
Make and share this One Bowl Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter,sugar and milk in saucepan till melted.
- Stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Sift flour,cocoa and soda together into saucepan.
- Stir in almond meal, eggs and essence.
- Pour into greased and lined 20 cm round cake tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 40 - 50 minutes.
- Cool in tin and the turn onto rack.
- Ice with your favourite frosting or ganache.