Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and beautiful biscuits. Great for company. The sour cream added makes them moist. Found this in a Kraft Foods magazine.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Place baking mix in a large bowl. Add the cheese and herbs, and stir to combine.
- Next add sour cream, mustard and milk and stir into baking mix until just combined.
- Place the dough onto a lightly dusted surface. Knead 10 times. Pat into 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with 2 inch circle cutter into individual biscuits.
- Place biscuits onto a baking sheet. Brush each biscuit lightly with beaten egg. Place 1 parsley leaf on top and brush again with egg.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
I loved this recipe! It was so different than others I have made before. I did have to add some buttermilk to give it more moisture so I could roll the dough out to cut the biscuits, other than that I had no problems.I did add minced garlic to the slightly beaten egg before spreading over the biscuits. Thanks for sharing this different way of cheddar biscuits