Recipe by tinymonkey
From the back of a Baker's Chocolate Box- if the batter is any indication, these are the best brownies ever!
Top Review by Nertzley
These brownies are GREAT!!! Thanks for submitting the recipe. I wanted to make them today and picked up a box of chocolate. They CHANGED the recipe on the back. We'll have a new one to try. :)
- 4 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix well.
- Add flour.
- Stir until well blended.
- Spread into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into 24 squares.