Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this because it's chocolate, easy to make, and I always have the ingredients on hand!
Make and share this One Bowl Brownie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
- Dump all ingredients (yep, just dump!) except nuts, into one bowl.
- Beat with a mixer (or by hand) for 4 minutes.
- Add nuts and pour into an 8" sprayed pie pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- The pie will settle in the middle as it cools. It's supposed to do this!
- Cut into wedges and serve with whipped topping or a la mode with a scoop of ice cream.
Great quick idea for a dessert. Thanks! I added an extra tablespoon and a half of cocoa and replaced the nuts with dark chocolate chips. Let 1/3 C of the same chocolate chips melt on top for icing when it came out of the oven. Served warm with good vanilla ice cream.
This was great--and super easy! I also doubled the cocoa, which made for a nice chocolate flavor and added a sprinkle of white chocolate chips on top. I did find that the full 30 minutes were needed for baking and that this was still nice and moist. A definite keeper!
Great easy starting block-- I couldn't help myself and added cinnamon with butterscotch chips. I also added a touch more cocoa powder and flour and balanced it with some sour cream. Dense and rich. This recipe is great!!!