Back of box recipe for luscious rich chocolate cookies from Baker's.
Make and share this One-Bowl Baker's Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt 1 package of chocolate in microwave on MEDIUM 3-4 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Coarsely chop second package of chocolate and stir to mixture along with nuts.
- Drop by heaping spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-13 minutes.
- Cool for 1 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.