1/3 Photos of One-Bowl Baker's Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Back of box recipe for luscious rich chocolate cookies from Baker's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 package of chocolate in microwave on MEDIUM 3-4 minutes.
- 2Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 3Add butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder and mix well.
- 4Coarsely chop second package of chocolate and stir to mixture along with nuts.
- 5Drop by heaping spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 12-13 minutes.
- 7Cool for 1 minutes.
- 8Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- 9Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Bowl Baker's Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (842 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g