Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is posted on the www.recipe4living.com website. "Save time by mixing everything in the baking pan." NOTE: The original recipe says 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, but I changed it. That sounded like way too much. What do you all think?
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 braeburn apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 scoop ice cream (or Whipped cream)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch-square baking pan.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil until blended. Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; mix until well combined.
- Stir in apples and nuts. Spread batter in pan and bake 65 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.