These sound super easy and looked great in the Kraft mag. I will try these out for Christmas dinner and submit a review.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Add flour, mix well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
- 4Preheat oven to 375.
- 5Divide dough into 24 balls. Place 1 ball in each of 24 miniature muffin pan cups.
- 6Press onto bottoms and up sides of cups to form shells.
- 7Beat egg lightly in small bowl.
- 8Add brown sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- 9Stir in pecans. Spoon evenly into pastry shells, filling each shell 3/4 full.
- 10Bake 25 to 30 minute or until lightly browned.
- 11Let stand 5 minute remove tarts from pans and cool completely on wire racks.
- 12Drizzle with melted chocolate. Let stand until set.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Bite Pecan Pies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 47.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g