Recipe by ugogirl
Could it get any easier?? All ingredients go in uncooked, layered and baked. That's it! Great time saver. Just add a vegetable or salad.
Top Review by nemokitty
This was so easy and delicious! I used brown rice and added a can of kidney beans. I couldn't stop picking at it after we ate dinner. It does make alot for 2 people so I froze the rest for future easy dinners. YUM!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup raw white rice
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sliced green onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the raw ground beef in a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle the raw rice and dry soup mix over beef.
- Blend the cream of mushroom soup and water together and pour over the rice.
- Sprinkle green onions over the top if using or save some to use as a garnish when serving.
- Cover and bake for one hour at 350 degrees.
- Note: you can stir the casserole after 30 minutes if desired, but it is not necessary.