Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I decided to start making a big batch of chicken once a week and then making other things with it. We eat chicken most of the time anyway and as a family of 6 this works out fairly well. I will also post some of the recipes that I made with this. They will be; Red Gravy, Full meal Quesadilla, and King's Chicken. Obviously this can be searved whole as baked chicken and it can be used in any dish that requires pre-cooked chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350, Spray one or two glass baking dishes.
- Lay raw chicken into dishes so that no pieces touch sides or overlap.
- In a bowl mix wet ingredients and dried garlic.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken so that the tops are a little above the liquid.
- Sprinkle Celery Salt on tops.
- Cover securely with aluminum foil and poke one tiny hole in the middle to vent steam.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered.
- Uncover and turn oven temperature to 200, bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve or cool and store in sauce (chopped or shredded meat covered in the sauce will become more flavorful in a day or two).
- If you want to make the sauce into gravy see Red Gravy.