Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy dessert that kids love. I've enjoyed it for years......
Make and share this On Top On Top recipe from Food.com.
- Option 1----------.
- Layer the bottom of a casserole dish with chocolate wafers.
- Break up some wafers to fill in the gaps between wafers.
- Put a layer of whipped cream or Cool Whip on top of the chocolate wafers.
- If you use the whipping cream, make sure it is well whipped and add some powdered sugar (because the wafers aren't too sweet).
- Repeat two more times (so that there are three layers of each).
- Top with sprinkles.
- Option 2----------.
- Instead of a casserole, make individual"sandwiches" with 2-3 wafers and whipped cream.
- Add a dollup of whipped cream (or rosette) on top if you like.
- No sprinkles.