Recipe by queenbeatrice
I got this recipe from a friend of mine who served this at a kids birthday party this summer. hat a great idea, hardly any dirty dishes. It's eaten out of the chip bag!!
Top Review by Kitsune_1027
We have these at Marching Band/Color Guard competitions and they're called Spinning Tacos. I've also heard them called Walking Tacos, Marching Tacos, Hiking Tacos. Whatever you call them, they are great on the go.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, sauce
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 12 (1 1/4 ounce) bags corn chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 6 green onions, green parts, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked through; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, beans, tomato sauce and salsa sauce.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour 1/3 cup of mixture into one corn chip bag and top with some sour cream, cheese, lettuce and green onion.
- Serve in bag.