Quick and easy to do when in a hurry and not much time. It turns out delicious everytime. I hope you like it as much as my family!
- 708.73 g packagefrozen cheese ravioli
- 751.26 g bottle spaghetti sauce
- 591.47 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In 9x13-inch dish spread a little bit of sauce at bottom (to prevent sticking).
- Put on ravioli, as many as will fit without being"tight".
- Put on more sauce and then cheese.
- Repeat until all ravioli is gone.
- Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
- (I usually have three layers of about 15 ravioli in each layer.) It can be frozen also.