Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Quick and easy to do when in a hurry and not much time. It turns out delicious everytime. I hope you like it as much as my family!
Top Review by MackinacBride
This was yummy and very easy!! After baking for 30 minutes I broiled it for about 3 minutes to bubble/brown the top, after plating it I discovered that the middle was still cold...Thank goodness for microwaves. I actually used 2 jars of 'Newmans Sockarooni' sauce...using the ravioli you can't really gage a thin layer of sauce d/t the lumpiness of them...so I just kept adding, it did end up being a little too much sauce...live and learn!! This will go in my "make often" notebook!
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) bottle spaghetti sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In 9x13-inch dish spread a little bit of sauce at bottom (to prevent sticking).
- Put on ravioli, as many as will fit without being"tight".
- Put on more sauce and then cheese.
- Repeat until all ravioli is gone.
- Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
- (I usually have three layers of about 15 ravioli in each layer.) It can be frozen also.