1/5 Photos of On the Go Ravioli Lasagna
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
Quick and easy to do when in a hurry and not much time. It turns out delicious everytime. I hope you like it as much as my family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) bottle spaghetti sauce
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In 9x13-inch dish spread a little bit of sauce at bottom (to prevent sticking).
- 2Put on ravioli, as many as will fit without being"tight".
- 3Put on more sauce and then cheese.
- 4Repeat until all ravioli is gone.
- 5Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
- 6(I usually have three layers of about 15 ravioli in each layer.) It can be frozen also.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for On the Go Ravioli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 570.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: