Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5fix. Simply Potatoes makes this is a simple, quick, healthy breakfast that can be made ahead of time or that morning. We love these as you can take the Potato cups with you and eat them on the go.
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns (I like the garlic and herb in this dish)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 cups crystal farms better n eggs egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup crystal farms grated parmesan cheese
- Start with heating your oven to 350 degrees. Then take a 12 cup muffin pan and add cupcake liners. (I spray the insides of the liners with a little cooking spray to avoid sticking).
- In a large bowl add all five ingredients listed above,stir together, then fill the muffin cups about 3/4th full.
- Bake for about 25 minutes (the center of the cup should be done) then take cups out of the pan and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. On the go potato cups are ready to eat.