Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You may store the pepperoni mixture in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped (2-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (4 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz.)
- 6 English muffins or 6 bagels, split, toasted
- In large bowl, mix pizza sauce and cream cheese until well blended.
- Stir in pepperoni, onions, bell pepper and 1 cup of the cheese. Cover, refrigerate up to 3 days.
- To make 1 serving, place 2 toasted muffin halves on microwavable plate.
- Top each half with about 1/4 cup pepperoni mixture and heaping tablespoon remaining cheese.
- Microwave on High about 1 minute or until hot.
I made this without the green pepper, subbed tomato paste and toasted it. It was really good! Surprisingly, the green onions really shine in this, I definitely wouldn't leave them out.