Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Always in a rush in the morning but you cant function without anything in your tummy? Here's what I do....
- your favourite yogurt
- frozen strawberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- sugar, if you want (optional)
- ice (if the strawberries are fresh)
- Throw ingredients in a blender and blend away.
- Throw into a cup and run!
My 3 year old grandson enjoyed this smoothie that I made with frozen strawberries and strawberry banana yogurt. It is hard to get blended in the beginning and adding some milk or juice would help that plus make it a creamier smoothie. Unfortunately it was not a winner for me, reminded me of a frozen fruit bar that melted. Made and reviewed for Kittencal's Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Tag Game - September.