Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on a can of Campbells Cream of Shrimp Soup many many years ago. If you would like to add extra shrimp I guess it might add a little extra taste but it is not necessary. It is very quick to put together and gives a nice presentation with its light pink color.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 1⁄4 ounces cream of shrimp soup (I use Campbell's)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce (I use Franks)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion (or to taste)
- Stir cream cheese until smooth. Stir in soup, hot sauce, celery and onion. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve with chips, crackers or veggies.