If you are addicted to OTB salsa then you will love this recipe. Each time I make it everyone asks for the recipe. After you make it a few times, you can learn to control how spicy you want it. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open the can of tomatoes and pour all contents into food processor.
- 2Dice up the roma tomato, onion, and garlich into small chunks and toss into the processor.
- 3Clean and destem the cilantro and put into proceesor.
- 4Slice the lime and squeeze till you have 1 tbspn of juice, put into processor.
- 5Place all other ingreidients into the processor. Blend for about 10 to 12 seconds and check the consistency to determine how chunky or runny you are wanting your salsa. Refridgerate for an hour or two and serve. You can eat immediately but it will taste better if you let everthing set.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for On the Border Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: