Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are addicted to OTB salsa then you will love this recipe. Each time I make it everyone asks for the recipe. After you make it a few times, you can learn to control how spicy you want it. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 large roma tomato
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Open the can of tomatoes and pour all contents into food processor.
- Dice up the roma tomato, onion, and garlich into small chunks and toss into the processor.
- Clean and destem the cilantro and put into proceesor.
- Slice the lime and squeeze till you have 1 tbspn of juice, put into processor.
- Place all other ingreidients into the processor. Blend for about 10 to 12 seconds and check the consistency to determine how chunky or runny you are wanting your salsa. Refridgerate for an hour or two and serve. You can eat immediately but it will taste better if you let everthing set.
This is a great and easy salsa! Nice and spicy and loved the addition of the lime. Thanks for sharing the recipe!