Awesome recipe I found in a walmart ad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2Remove dough from can; do not unroll.
- 3With serrated knife, cut roll into 16 slices.
- 4For each owl, use 2 dough slices.
- 5Unroll a 2 inch strip from each.
- 6Place slices on ungreased cookie sheet with sides touching and 2 inch strips at top center.
- 7For owl's horns, fold strips in half and bend toward outer edges ;pinch pinch strips at fold, forming points.
- 8For owl's beak, press 1 fish cracker, tail end pointing toward top of head, into bottom center of dough.
- 9Repeat with remaining dough slices and crackers to make 8 owls, placing owls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 10In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- 11Brush owls with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 12Bake about 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 13Immediately press 2 m&m's on each owl for eyes.
- 14Carefully move to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes, before serving.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ominous Flaky Owls
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 143.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: